Monday, November 26, 2007

Changes

I'm revving up for December, cleaning, preparing, and doing a bit of renewal as well. My website is getting a complete makeover, and soon I'll be changing the descriptions and purpose of this and its sister blog as well as making it a little easier to find me in other places. So hang on and I'll tell you when it's all set!

But I wanted to peek in and let you know something, in case you're a foreigner or a recently-arrived alien from another planet. You've probably figured out that something big is happening. It isn't so easy to tell exactly what it is.

iVillage.com, for example, is all set up for this 'holiday'. View houses decorated for the holiday. Holiday ideas for cooking. Shop for holiday gifts. New trends in holiday decorations.

At bhg.com, a favorite of mine (probably in part because I consider The definitive cookbook to be the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook), you find a better clue. They actually tell you what's coming up.

It's called Christmas. Make a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment